Monday, October 08, 2007

File This One Under "WTF?!?"

Listening To: "A Girl Like You" Edwyn Collins (before you go looking, this one isn't on my playlist- it is on YouTube though)

Okay. So I went out to eat at a restaurant today. My dessert experience was interesting. To say the least.

My brownie was surrounded with what looked to be, to me, melted vanilla ice cream. I took a bite and...

HUH?

I had no idea what it was. But it sure as heck wasn't vanilla ice cream. I thought I tasted garlic. Could it be? I took another taste, and my suspicions were confirmed...

It was Italian salad dressing!

Yup. That's right. Brownie, ice cream, and salad dressing. Yum! It tasted very strange, let me tell you. It tasted wrong. Almost as wrong as the time I made myself applesauce with generous toppings of salt and cloves- but that's a story for another time.

I got a new brownie and a free meal. Their lame excuse was that they had a new dessert chef.

"What, one that came from the salad section? One that has sight issues and can't tell the difference between vanilla ice cream and effing salad dressing?" I wanted to say, but didn't. That's just out there. I don't even want to think about how it might have happened.

Another thing so weird it could only happen to me. What's next?

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHA!
    Sorry... that is hilarious!
    The funniest part is that you took another bite!

    ReplyDelete