1. Point camera at object. Move and tilt camera until object is mostly in frame.
2. Attempt to get camera to focus.
3. Once camera is in perfect focus, mash down on camera button and hope it will take a picture.
4. Camera either slips out of focus just as picture is taken or goes into video mode. If the latter happens, fumble to get the camera back into picture mode and repeat process.
5. (optional) If the resulting picture is intolerably blurry, you may delete it and try again; just keep in mind this increases the chance the next picture will be blurrier than the first by 70%.
6. Once the picture is finally taken, discover that how you tilted the camera to get the object in the frame resulted in the picture being upside down in a way that no amount of gyroscope-tilting will fix.
33 minutes ago