Thursday, November 22, 2007

Give Thanks!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Below I have posted a link to the lyrics to Alice's Restaurant. I won't torture everyone by posting the whole thing right here. I just have a link, so if you want to read them, you can, but if you don't want to, you don't have to. It will also keep me from stretching out my blog page by a ton, because that song is more than 20 minutes long and it's all talking. Now there's something to be thankful for. Enjoy!

By the way, I guess listening to the whole of Alice's Restaurant on Thanksgiving is a New England thing. Hmm. Who knew?

http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml
Also, the full version of this song is on my blog playlist, so if you have never heard it you may enrich your life with it.

**please excuse the huge text, try as I might I can't seem to make it smaller... Blogger being wacky**

No comments:

Post a Comment