Monday, August 13, 2007

Exit light, enter night...

I just thought of the dude who sat next to me and absolutely BLASTED Metallica on his big stereo headphones for all 12 hours of an international flight. The same CD, over and over and over. He must have left that plane deaf. It's a good thing I don't mind Metallica or I would have been so mad. How do you fight the dreaded Blaring Headphones, anyway? Just scream "TURN IT DOWN!!!" and then listen to the guy say "WHAT!?!" and go back to playing air guitar and occasionally humming snatches of what's playing, while everyone glares at you for screaming in flight, and you end up being the one that looks bad.

PS: In case you didn't know, the title is part of the chorus of Enter Sandman by Metallica, one of their biggest hits, and one of the songs I listened to more times than I rather care to remember on that flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment