Monday, June 21, 2010

Good morning, campers :)

Well, it's midnight and I'm writing one last blog post for my devoted imaginary followers. Thank you so much for staying with me through The First Annual Avant Garden Power Hour. This has done me a great service, too- it has convinced me that I am really capable of producing a half-decent post in under 10 minutes. I no longer have any excuse for not posting things with relative frequency this summer. So if I do so, you now have complete permission to come after me with virtual pitchforks.

I will leave you with one of my favorite sites on the entire internet- Spamusement! For almost four years, one guy took intriguing spam subject lines and made them into cartoons of questionable artistic merit. The results are hilariously absurd, and they are never predictable. They are what I think of when I need to smile for photos. Yes, they are just that awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment