Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Dose of Cute

It is a well-known fact that as the owner of this blog, I have magical admin powers. One of these is the power to know exactly what the renegade readers of this blog want.* Right now, I am sensing that the readers of this blog really want something cute to cleanse their minds after the slightly creepy things I have posted previously.

So it is that I magnanimously deliver this:

It's not just cute, it's Korean. Not that that has anything to do with anything. But it is. Really. Please don't ask me what it's about, I really don't have any idea. I think it's about the Entoi website where these cartoons are from. But it could also possibly be about how much Entoi sucks. I only know one word in Korean, and that is milk, which does not help me with this at all.

Entoi cartoons are probably the cutest things I have ever found on youtube. Yes, I said cartoons, plural. There are more! Not that many, but I know of three other songs featuring these adorable little, uh, leaf people. I may put them up at a later date, but if you really can't wait, go hunt them down yourself.

*powers may be slightly exaggerated

No comments:

Post a Comment