Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am so darn annoyed. I can't copy-paste now. Don't ask why. Anyway...

Pop pop pop muzik
Pop pop pop muzik
Pop pop pop pop pop pop pop muzik

Shooby dooby doo wop
Pop pop shoo wop
(repeat 1x)

Talk about... pop muzik
Talk about... pop muzik

Why am I singing this? It's been stuck in my head the past 3 days. You see, we have this new station on TV called TheTube. It seems to play totally random videos, but I kind of like it because I like random things. Since it was new, I just had to check it out. I saw the video for this song, Pop Muzik, on there, and it's been stuck in my head ever since! Aaah!

I have a suggestion for MythBusters, too. I saw the new one today, and for the thermal sensor- what about a fireproof suit or something else designed to keep heat out? I say this because wouldn't it also keep heat in? I may have to e-mail them.

No comments:

Post a Comment