Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hmm.

5 seconds ago, I had thought of something interesting and witty to post. However, I have forgotten it now. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Okay. Um. I guess I'll have to think of something new to post.

Oh yeah! This was it. Dogster and Catster are featured on Yahoo's 9 today. I'm happy about that because my pets have been on the 2 sites for quite a while now. My Yorkie Bail even has his own blog on Dogster, wich is rather a hindrance to this one- I was technically suposed to be writing one of his entries now, but I'm not. I've been sidetracked- something that happens all to often with me.

Perhaps this is why I get positively nowhere with my writing: I get distracted too easily. I'm a chronically distracted author who's book, at this rate, will be finished in about 20 years.

Oh, and I have a few new links and a new bunnyhero labs pet. I like Violetta, but a purple kitten wasn't exactly random enough for me, so... meet Vilta Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment