Monday, July 11, 2011

Apology #123427

Sometimes I really wonder what the readers of this blog think of me, if I actually have readers, or even a reader. I wonder this because of how consistently awful I am about posting. I post in irregularly-timed bursts, between which there are long lulls, and I can only imagine how frustrating that must be for anyone reading. Recently I discovered a post scheduling feature that could get me out of this sad plight, but I can't even get together enough spare posts to use the fucking scheduler. With my new features, Weird Song Wednesday and the Fucking Friday Photo, I set the bar very low for myself, only requiring two posts a week. As per usual, I missed it anyway.

The point of this all is that I'm sorry I'm such a shitty blog author. I know I've said this a million times before, but I will try to be better. And I will force myself to use that post scheduler. I swear. Eventually. In the meantime, I'll console myself with the idea that maybe my nonexistent readers find my utter failure to follow a very lax schedule endearing, or at the very least amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment