Friday, June 17, 2011

The Avant Garden is like a boomerang....

...it always comes back when you least expect it!

Okay, maybe that's not like a boomerang. But anyway.

The important thing is that I'M BACK!!!

I'm sorry I didn't post much before now, but really, what was I thinking? The end of the school year is always the craziest. Also, by now my imaginary readers are very used to disappointment. That just comes with the randomness, baby! You know, the updates at random times. I completely do that on purpose.

However, for the summer at least, a little of that randomness is about to go away. I am hereby introducing two new Regular Features on this blog: Weird Song Wednesday and Fucking Friday Photo. Weird Song Wednesday is an attempt to incorporate my very, um, eclectic musical taste into my posting schedule. The Fucking Friday Photo is just to make my sporadic Random Photos into a regular thing. Don't worry, though, Random Photos will continue, particularly if I have some kind of commentary on them: the Fucking Friday Photo is only a picture.

So there you have it! Exciting happenings on the blog. Everyone who isn't reading this should be totally jealous.

PS- This is my 200th post on this blog. Time for a vote- am I more pathetic because I've posted 200 times on this pointless blog, or because it took me almost six years to get there? 

Hot damn, I've seriously had this blog six years?

No comments:

Post a Comment