Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Grand(ish) Unveiling!!

I did the The Band Meme, not because I was tagged, but because I wanted to. (Miracle of miracles, I actually wanted a meme!) Here's what you do:
1. Go here. The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. Them click this.
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. Finally go to this link.
The third picture is your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to put them together into a respectable album cover and you’re finished.

Presenting, for the first time ever, my new-release album cover:
Band Name: Boulge*
Album Title: know where things are.**
Picture: the shoes with the happy faces drawn on them, titled happy feet by the taker, which is very cute.

I, being the curious music geek I am, wonder what you all think my music off this album would sound like. I'd like to hear your ideas before I tell you what I imagine "know where things are." to sound like.


*a hamlet in England, in case you were wondering. Yeah, like Bulge, but with an O. That's important.
** I went all minimalist and didn't capitalize anything. This is an ironic title for me to get, because I typically don't.
----------------
Now playing: Ladytron-- Seventeen
that was me again, hehe.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! Wasn't this thing fun!
    I would say your music starts with a haunting melody that leads to fast punk.

    ReplyDelete