Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blueness


(enjoy the craptastic alien abduction concert corny fighting plus crappy animation video for this song)

I feel the need to announce this. You know that wildly popular (kind of carppy, now that I hear it again) song, Blue by Eiffel 65? I misheard some lyrics in it. I had never looked up the lyrics to it, ever, and I got a shock when I did. You know that little rap part in the middle? This part:
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the color of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

Well, prepare yourself for my version-until-five-minutes-ago.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the color I vomit and I wear it. (Ew, yuck, blarg, gee-ross!)
Blue are the streets and now the trees are blue. (minor mix-up here)
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around.
Blue is my corvette, its engine on fire (YOW! Lay off on the starter fluid, buddy.)
Blue are the words I sing when I think. (If singing helps you think, I guess...)
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

----------------
Now playing: Of Montreal - Lysergic Bliss
(That was actually me, I changed it to what I'm listening to on internet radio since it doesn't work with that)

2 comments:

  1. I love this song! You knew more than I did cuz I would just do the abidabidaba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song's on my iPod. Hahaha, and while I never got the lyrics wrong; your commentary makes it worth it to have done so :D

    ReplyDelete